TKH Security Releases Latest Version of Parking Facility Management System: FlinQ Foresight 5.13
TKH Security has updated the FlinQ Foresight software. FlinQ Foresight is a Parking Facility Management System based upon the latest technologies. The system has a web-based User Interface enabling users to connect from any workstation in the network.
This new software release, version 5.13, encompasses a unique set of additional features and further improves the platforms existing functionalities. Below are some key features of the latest version of FlinQ Foresight:
- Videowall Widget
- VDG Sense Live Video, PTZ control, and VDG Sense Playback
- Call History
- Improved Configuration of Migration Services
- Dashboard/User Interface Improvements
In this release, TKH introduces a new Videowall widget. This feature integrates the FlinQ Foresight platform with Sense’s Video Wall, offering optimum control. Through a single interface you can change the layout, update live video panels with new cameras, and identify which monitors you would like to edit.
VDG Sense Live Video, PTZ Control, and Sense Playback
You can now utilize FlinQ Foresight to stream live video with PTZ functionality directly from VDG Sense. We have also included video playback, with sense Cameras. By simply selecting a date via the date picker and a slider, users can now easily access and review recorded video images from specific days.
Use the device widget in FlinQ foresight to view the call history per location.
Improved Configuration of Migration Service
Parking facilities with a specific shortname will automatically create a location + logical device in FlinQ ForeSight.
Add a tag to a location and use this tag in FlinQ Foresight’s Business Rule feature to group locations and improve existing automated workflow processes.
Dashboard/User Interface Improvements
In the list below, you can view some key improvements TKH has made in the latest FlinQ Foresight Release (5.13).
- Updated colors for light and dark themes
- Fixed menu bar
- Setting for remark field default open instead of closed
- Back option in workflow
- Locations that do not have call transfer are hidden in the call transfer widget
- Cases for operator groups not assigned to the specific user are not visible for the operator.
- Playback of audio message is available behind a user role
- Support URL with placeholders 2nd screen
- Operator group and language now available via the in case list widget
Source: TKH Security