The Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) have partnered with Security Management and today announced the launch of the Benelux OSPAs.
Currently running in thirteen countries, the OSPAs provide the opportunity to acknowledge and reward companies, individuals, teams and initiatives that make a significant contribution in safeguarding people and infrastructure around the world.
The OSPAs are totally independent and have a strict ethics policy for entering, judging and sponsoring.
Many of the leading security associations and groups from Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg are supporting the awards and have nominated a senior person to represent them on the judging panel.
Entry to the 2020 Benelux OSPAs is now open until 10th February and nominations are invited in the following categories.
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Risk Management Solution
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Cyber/Information Security Company
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
Professor Martin Gill founder of the OSPAs said ‘We have been working closely with a number of key stakeholders from across the region for some time, and it is exciting to be launching the Benelux OSPAs today. The OSPAs are growing around the world and are seen by many as the most prestigious accolade a security company or professional can be awarded.’
Nominations are open until February and winners will be announced at a Thought Leadership Summit taking place in the Netherlands in Spring 2020.
More information about the Benelux OSPAs can be found here.