Security on Screen: Current Trends in Access Control
As part of our collaboration with Security on Screen we have started to exchange ideas about how to shape that collaboration. An important element of it will be the exchange of insights, ideas and information about the security industry.
Peter Mawson of Security on Screen recently conducted a brief interview with Maarten Mijwaart about current trends in access control. The interview can be seen on the SoS website and also on the Youtube channel:
Some of the trends that we talk about and that are also mentioned in several posts and contributions on this site:
- The increased scale of enterprise access control and the resulting convergence,
- The use of AI in software,
- The use of cloud-based topologies,
- The rise of standards like OSDP,
- The popularity of facial recognition,
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic,
- The use of mobile access control.
We will continue to share content and collaborate to create the best knowledge sharing and marketing platform for the security industry.
If you would like to contribute content or when you are interested in setting up a campaign, then please contact us!