Safeture further improves the usability of the Admin Portal of its Employee Safety platform
Safeture recently announced that the company has updated the Admin Portal of its platform for employee safety and travel risk management. This recent update is expected to significantly improve the usability of the platform. The update consists of three major components.
- User Tags – Filter your employees and target your communication
- Foldable Menu – Simplified navigation and structure
- Risk Level Change Notifications – Updates on any changed risk levels.
Discover the flexibility of the new User Tags that let you filter your employees and target your communication to the right group of employees in an instant.
- High flexibility – assign tags based on common denominators (department, role, country, etc.) to better segment your personnel.
- Improved filtering – search for, or filter, personnel in the user list or Security Overview map based on tags.
- Communication Targeting – target specific, more narrow groups of employees with your communication.
Notification of changed Risk Levels
Stay up to date on any changes in risk levels.
- New Dashboard Widget:
Inside the Admin Portal, on the dashboard, you can now find information on any risk level changes during the last 7 days. It displays countries with either an increased or decreased overall risk level. Download all risk levels in the system to get a full overview of the current situation, globally.
- Daily Dashboard Email:
Safeture included a new section in the dashboard email with the latest changes from the last 7 days.
The new, foldable menu improves the user experience and simplifies navigation.
By default, the menu is in collapsed mode and will only display the icons.
By clicking the button at the bottom of the menu, the user is presented with more details for each menu option and can click further to access the new submenus.
The order of the menu options has changed, putting all the admin-related options at the top while end user-focused options are at the bottom. The menu options remain role-based, which means that depending on the logged in user, some options might not be available.