Tattile Vega Basic
Mainly targeted to stop & go tolling, parking and access control systems, with a maximum input power of 13W, the Vega Basic line features a Power-over-Ethernet (POE) interface for minimizing the installation and maintenance time.
- New generation full HD sensor for reading reflective and non reflective plates.
- Stand alone: thanks to local buffering of information, the system is able to function also in case of interruptions in the data connection.
- Extra compact size to reduce the installation impact.
- The Vega Basic is easy to install and does not require an external IR lighting.
- Vandal proof connectors.
- The Vega Basic Line is built around a small and compact case
- POE allows a single wire connection
- Optionals can be installed on demand
- Impressive capability to keep the device always updated
- Available in BW and Color version
The Vega Basic Short Range can read up to 8 meters far at 70km/h max speed.
The Vega Basic Long Range can read up to 25 meters far at 150km/h max speed.
- Stop & Go tolling
- Access control
- Urban road tracking
- Congestion charge
- Access control to limited traffic areas