Gallagher’s Proximity and Contact Tracing Report receives Industry Recognition
Gallagher’s Proximity and Contact Tracing Report wins in 2021 US Government Awards
Gallagher has again been recognized for their outstanding innovation after securing a Platinum Award for Risk Analysis at the 2021 Security Today Govies Government Security Awards in the United States.
The annual Govies Awards honor outstanding government security products across a variety of categories, with Gallagher’s revolutionary Proximity and Contact Tracing Report recognized as a standout tool to manage the health and safety risks faced by organizations.
Developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Gallagher’s Proximity and Contact Tracing Report enables organizations to quickly and accurately identify where a specified cardholder has been on site through fast and effective contact tracing.
Gallagher’s Chief Product Officer, Meredith Palmer, says the award acknowledges Gallagher’s dedication to delivering innovative security solutions that make a real difference.
“We’re thrilled to receive this award which recognizes Gallagher’s agile innovation and commitment to offering world-class security solutions that support our customers,”
“Our Proximity and Contact Tracing Report continues to prove itself as a game-changer for supporting our customers as they navigate the challenges presented by COVID-19,” says Palmer.
To date, the Proximity and Contact Tracing Report has received recognition in the following industry awards:
- 2020 ASTORS Homeland Security Awards – Best Risk, Crisis Management Product
- 2020 US OSPAs – Outstanding New Security Product
- 2020 Security Today New Product of the Year Awards – Winner for Risk Management Software
- 2020 New Zealand Security Awards – Outstanding New Product or Service of the Year
- 2021 Security Today Govies Government Security Awards – Platinum Award Winner for Risk Analysis